Let's build together Your Application. I'm here to Help You as a Freelancer Developer.
Beautiful websites developed in fews days that are made to help you attract users to your business and make your brand stronger. If you don't have a logo I can help you hire a profesisonal designer to make one for you.Check Availability
Felipe is one of the greatest developers I’ve know because he is skilled on translating people’s problems in clear software specifications and quickly developing features. He understands people and his empathy makes the work runs smoothly.
Felipe César worked with me in the development of a new website for my company. He had few information and lots of autonomy to decide the details of the project. He finished before the deadline and with great quality overcoming all my expectations. We will work together again in the future.
Incredible dedication. Felipe is always obsessed with finishing things fast and learning all the necessary things to make the project succeed.
Felipe is an organized and dedicated professional. He could help me fast and put a lot of effort into making the project a total success. I was able to make my client happy and I’m glad to know that I can trust him again for other projects.
I have been struggling with my website for a long time and hired a couple of freelancers. Unfortunately, most of them were not committed or able to solve the issues and bugs we had. Felipe was the "guy". He asked me gently what had to be done and in a matter of 24 hours fixed all the problems. I found out that he had a very intelligent way of listening to you and detecting the problems and he also ensured to check all the products we had one by one. I would highly recommend Felipe as one of the best experts I had the pleasure to work with, in the last 4 years.
Felipe is very proactive and committed to his work. He was always asking for feedback and looking for opportunities to improve. He is open-minded and has a strong sense of entrepreneurship.
*To start the hiring process you need to send me a message in the chat with the information of the project you need help. I'll reply fast.
What technologies do you use?
Mobile App: Flutter
Institutional Website: Wordpress, HTML/CSS
What if you don't work with the technologies I need?
I have a strong personal networking with lots of freelancers and developers. Send me a message explaining what you need and I'll see if there's a match with one of the freelancers of my networking. If there is one, I'll gladly connect you with them.
Can you rush through a job?
I can start working earlier on your project and I also can allocate more hours to you. When contacting me, tell about your urgent needs and I’ll check if I'll be able to help.
How do you work out the payments?
The project will be executed in sprints (short periods of time focused on developing a specific set of features). For every sprint (duration between 1 and 2 weeks) I expect a 10% downpayment to start the project and the remaining 90% on the end of the delivery. When a sprint finishes if you're not satisfied you can cancel the next ones.
What kind of warranty do you offer?
For each project we'll set up a maintenance and improvement period based on the size and details of the project. For small projects it's usually: 3-6 months and during this period the price of maintenance and improvement won't change.
If in the first sprint you’re not satisfied you can cancel the next ones. This never happened before and I intend to keep this way.
What if my question is not here?
If you still have questions, feel freel to send me a message.